Selling a home on 1 acre or more has a lot of benefits. I have personally had the experience of owning homes on 1 acre or more. These properties usually come with many benefits to the new owner. The benefits need to be properly conveyed to the new buyers. Many properties with 1 acre or more have wonderful outbuildings that may be characterized as personal property. The value of these buildings needs to be built into the sales price. I have also discovered many key words and classifications that help elevate listings on the MLS and the internet.
Here are some of the features and benefits that I look for:
- Are horses allowed
- Horse corrals and barns
- What types of animals are allowed
- Is there an area for gardening
- What type of fencing is installed
- Proximity to neighbors
- Proximity to busy roads
- proximity to shopping and entertainment
- Are the trees mature. Is there shade on the property.
- What type of outbuilding are there or could be installed.
We have developed 2 plans for sellers.
For the seller that wants to take advantage of the Real Estate market right now.
For the seller that wants to wait but get a jump start on the competition when their ready.