Prepare for retirement with a
Owning a property that is paid for when your ready to retire and down size provides security for retirement.
When your ready to retire, sell the main house for net gain and move into the smaller home that’s had the mortgage paid down by renters.
Most rental properties outperform your typical passive investment. Like your 401K, the stock market , Investment bonds, Mutual funds and savings account. Average return on those investment is 2% to 8%
Investment homes will give you 5 different ways to get you a return on your investment:
- Direct Cash Flow
- Forced appreciation
- Loan Paydown
- Tax Benefits
Average return on Real Estate investment over
10 years 8% to 20% and more.
- I can provide a CMA on your property for the after repair value
- I provide area specific rental rates
- I provide area specific vacancy rates
- I provide budgets windows for maintaining the property to include in the rental price
- I provide property management
- I provide potential renters
- We have a robust process to screen potential tenants
MY OBJECTIVES ARE:
– To get as many qualified tenants as possible into your home until it is leased.
– To communicate to you, weekly, the results of our activity.
– To negotiate the highest rent between you and the tenant.
The following are steps I take in getting your home LEASED:
- Prospect 3 hrs/ day and talk to 20-30 people per day for potential tenants.
- Contact my tenant leads, center of influence and past clients for their referrals.
- Promote your home to other agents in the market.
- Provide features and benefits of your home for Agents to use with their customers.
- Price your home competitively… to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
- Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for Agents.
- Submit your home to Realtor.com and a multitude of other public sites.
- Suggest any changes for you to make your home more attractive.
- Constantly update you as to any changes in the marketplace.
- Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lockbox.
- Follow up on the agents that have shown your home for their feedback/response.
- Represent you on all offer presentations, negotiating the best price and terms.
- Process the rental application and credit, criminal and landlord background screening.
- Prepare and complete lease and collect security deposit and rent prior to move in
- Photograph the home as pre-move-in inspection and record of condition.
- Answer all questions on procedures and documentation.
- Deliver your rent check and security deposit upon move-in.
Your Hillsborough County Real Estate Professional!
Looking to sell, buy, or purchase your first home? I am here to help!